Tuesday, April 24, 2018
A FREE event for the ENTIRE FAMILY
The Wylie ISD Council of PTAs and the Intermediate Schools would like to invite your student(s) to participate in the 3rd Annual “World of Wylie” event. This event will allow 5th and 6th grade students an opportunity to showcase a country or culture of their choice.
- This is strictly voluntary and not counted as a grade.
- Individual or Small Groups (up to 4 students)
- Suggestions (not limited to):
- Food: NOTE-If you bring food, please provide details of ingredients due to allergies.
- Music / Instruments
- Traditional garments/clothing
- Recorded Interview
- Website created by individual or small group
- Share customs
If using display boards, make sure it is no larger than the common tri-fold board size.
Students should be prepared to explain their project and help share their experiences.
Point of Contacts for additional World of Wylie information:
Davis: Raven Woods / Raven.Woods@wylieisd.net
Draper: Liz Damian / Liz.Damian@wylieisd.net
Harrison: Linda Mendenhall/Linda.Mendenhall@wylieisd.net
WISD Council of PTAs: Cami Johannes / email@example.com